Supports the Neighborhood Forums and works with two other elements of The Nexus
- Information – Easton Energiser
- Communications – Baggator Nexus.
Elh-Plan has helped the establishment of three Community Groups – Newtown Network, St Marks Road Community Group, and Napier Road.
Working with UWE over the past four years, the ElhPlan has run
- 10 Architecture/Design Projects in the Community leading to 3 Community Infrastructure Funded Schemes.
- 2 Design Projects – including a communications platform to serve the Neighbourhood Forums regardless of language or IT skills
- 2 ICT projects to present Citizen Sensing Data to the public and inform Air Pollution and Traffic decisions through the Forums.